Yesterday went for my 1st practical driving session! It rained heavily... What a good start uh. .haha. but nevermind. it still went as smoothly and i had fun learning driving. SERIOUSLY!!! It was damn fun when ur car can move.. haha. but alittle bit scared at 1st, scared to accelerate more and sometimes brake too hard. But overall it was fun!! :D i can't wait for the next lesson which is next week. I made a mistakae planning all my lessons and passing and getting my lessons earlier. i book 16 lessons only instead of 20 including revision and stuffs. now got no more slot till end of oct le. my last lesson is 2nd october. which means i got a long time before carrying on and finish what i started. :X But hopefully i think i can pass and get my license by the end of this year. :D haha. den one of my dreams has been fulfilled. :D

Anyway, tomolo, i going to Sentosa with my good bros from sec school class. hope that it wont rain, though i would miss one gym day but it is alright as i can have a fun outing.. hehe. shall make up next week. :D


delvyn @ Wednesday, September 02, 2009;6:13:00 PM