School term is ending soon! Today was the last day of "school", which means no more lessons. left with UTs... :X 5 UTs before the whole semester ends and it is vacations!!! I haven't studied for any of the modules yet. :X Due to laziness. should start tml!! cos thursday is my 1st UT! I m dead meat!! HAHAHA!! Tml, there is delivery of my new protein shake too!! haha. means i have to pay about $100 again. -.- cos i bought extra stuffs to make it to $100 to get free delivery -.- cos i m lazy to go down to BUKIT BATOK!!! Which is so far from my house!! haha. they are coming in the morning which means i have to sacrifice some of my sleep ardy. afternoon is gym time! Train like a monster, eat like a monster and sleep like a baby to get good gains! :D Now, gaming time!! Bye!!

I so wanna get the adidas adizero aegis running shoes which cost $192!!! no money!!! :((((


delvyn @ Tuesday, August 18, 2009;9:56:00 PM