What an awesome week i had!! School term is coming to an end in two weeks with 2 more lessons on two modules to go and 5 tests to end the semester!! and i m going for lessons during the holidays!! It is practical lessons for driving!! WOOHOO!! haha. my dream is nearing and coming true!! My life now is only school, gym and SSDC!! 1st is school(gym is in school) and 2nd is my home and last is SSDC, but it will become 2nd soon, cos no school for 5 weeks,but i will still go back to use de FREE gym!! haha.

4 days in gym a week plus 1-2 days of cardio.. is it enough?? can my body take it?? i think can! haha. cos my body is strong. and becoming even stronger and nicer!! hehehe.. hopefully. i setted a year target to get my dream body. :D off to rest now, muscles grow when i m resting and not in the gym!!


It is simple, if it jiggles, it is fat. - Arnold ( The terminator) xD


delvyn @ Friday, August 14, 2009;9:23:00 PM