2nd Week, 2nd day, Sports and exercise psychology.. I dunno what's wrong with me today. was stonning infront of my laptop,when the others in my group are discussing. -.- I'm sorry group members. haha. but manage to go through the day. I was like counting down the hours to finish school. I couldn't take it for today. Hais. Hope tml would be a better day and i would be motivated to do so. haha. After school, went to meet Gary, a guy whom i know on forums who sell iphone and ipod touch accessories. I bought the Sennheiser Earphones, screen protectors and a ipod touch cover for my friend from him. Tested the earphones and wow, the sound was absoutely good. Strong and deep bass, clarity of the music, able to cover up the traffic sound as well. So i think it is a good buy. It is not sold in Singapore yet. It is the Sennheiser CX300II Precision earphones. America retail price is USD$129. i bought it for $60 from him. hehe. value for money. I'm loving it now!! never gonna leave house without it and i m gonna trust brands like Sennheiser instead of Sonic Gear ardy. My sonic gear sparkplug earphones broke down after few days of usage. what i pay is what i get. $16.90..haha. but i think sonic gear cannot fight against Senneheiser and Audio technia yet. LOL. Thats all for the day! Hope everything goes well tml!! ;D


delvyn @ Tuesday, October 13, 2009;9:34:00 PM