22 more days to TP.. It is nearing, i wanna get it over and done with. My dad say once i passed and get my license, he will let me drive his car le. :D Can't wait for the day to come. Third week of school starts tomorrow. Happy and sian too. haha. happy cos can go gym while sian cos need study. LOL. Cutting my diet and lowering my body fat, 4% is my goal to a body fat of 10%-11% for my abs to show. Now upper abs are seen, but i wan 6, not 2.. haha. determined!! Did cardio after every gym session, did for the past two days too. I was a little naive and stubborn last time, not to do cardio, if not my abs would have shown by now. 4 months plus into this sport, body changing every week and month, the feeling is great!! Especially when my goal is nearing. :D I need motivation!! I must control my calorie intake starting from tomorrow. Less carbohydrates,fats and high protein intake. :)

Parents going overseas this thurs till monday, so i will be home with my sis only. think it is gonna be bored not going out. Saving money too!! HAHA!! wonder i can wake up on time on fri and mon for school and saturday for driving revision lesson. LOL. LEt's see.. byebye!! see you!! (:


delvyn @ Sunday, October 18, 2009;9:54:00 PM